We’re lucky at our company because we get to do what we love every day. We meet local homeowners, providing home-comfort solutions that save energy and money. That’s why we’ve decided to start our new blog to reach even more local residents in the Asheville, North Carolina, area with expert advice on HVAC problems, useful tips on energy efficiency and more.
Ever wonder why your home is cold in some rooms and hot in others? Or why your energy bills seem too high? Are you concerned about carbon monoxide and other contaminants in your indoor air? We can help answer these and many other questions. Over the next few months, we’ll talk about a variety of HVAC topics, including:
- Preventive maintenance: Your home-comfort system needs a regularly scheduled tuneup, just like your car. Learn what goes into keeping your equipment running smoothly.
- Heating and cooling: That’s our business! Let us advise you on all of your HVAC issues.
- Lennox: As a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, we offer the best-known and most-trusted brands in the industry, and we service all major brands. Learn more here.
- Indoor air quality: We’ll show you how to raise your home’s indoor air quality so you’ll breathe easier.
- And, of course, many more.
We’ve been in business for more than 80 years, and we have lots of experience with all aspects of home comfort. In our opinion, the best way for homeowners to stay comfortable, avoid costly repairs and reduce energy bills is to learn how to choose and maintain their systems so that they get the best performance possible, for the longest time.
A well-maintained system can save up to 30 percent in energy costs each year. Other factors, including proper sizing and installation of equipment, can also save you significant money on the operation and maintenance of your system. So remember — knowledge is power!
If you’d like to know more about your HVAC system, visit us here each week to find information that will help you take care of the equipment that takes care of you every day. You can also check out the Smoky Mountain Heating & Air website for more information.