Choosing an HVAC contractor in the greater Asheville area? Turn to the experts at Smoky Mountain Heating & Air for all of your residential heating and cooling needs. Read on to learn why many of your neighbors have been using Smoky Mountain for decades.
- We’re a Lennox Premier Dealer, a designation given to the best HVAC contractors who sell, install and maintain Lennox equipment. Working with one means you get the optimal experience in technician training, service, product knowledge and customer satisfaction.
- We hold the appropriate licensing, which ensures that our customers are protected when it comes to safety and liability.
- We have experience servicing and installing smaller residential systems and equipment as large as a 15-ton capacity. No matter what your home needs, we can supply technicians with the right experience and knowledge so you get maximum return on investment.
- We’re a one-stop shop. Our parent company, the Asheville Oil Company, offers homeowners a wide variety of fuel services, including the renting of propane tanks and installation and repair of oil and propane tanks. We provide convenient services to keep your tank filled so you never have to go without heat. Choose our “keep fill” service, and we’ll do all the work for you, monitoring your usage based on the weather and sending out more fuel when needed so you never have to call for service. We also know how costly it can be when filling a tank, so you can choose to participate in our “smart money plan,” an 12-installment payment plan that’s easy on the budget.
- Our experience is extensive. We supply high-quality, ongoing training to our technicians in servicing, repairing and installing oil, propane and natural gas furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners,and indoor air quality equipment such as air filtration systems, humidifiers and ultraviolet (UV) lights.
Give Smoky Mountain Heating & Air a call today for all of your home heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs. When choosing an HVAC contractor, you won’t be disappointed when you work with Smoky Mountain’s expert technicians. We serve homeowners in and around the greater Asheville area.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Asheville, North Carolina and surrounding areas about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems).
Image courtesy of Shutterstock